Sunday 21 September 2008

Reflections Released!

I'm happy to say that my new Harry/Ginny oneshot (Harry Potter) has been released! Reflections is a romance story, and it's taken me nearly a whole week to write (mainly because I was writing it in any spare moments I could find!)

I hope you like it - I am considering starting a Harry/Ginny collection of oneshots, but I want to concentrate on finishing off my final few chapters of my Battle of my Labyrinth story! Nearly at the end - Chapter 21! Quite scary, when you come to think of it!

I'm also about to make a calendar to count down to The Last Olympian, the final book in the PJO series, next May! TLO's cover is yet to be released, but I'm dead excited as to what it's going to be!

Nothing else to add for now - I'm still here, waiting for Heroes to re-start. Does Clare turn evil? Are Nathan and Niki really dead? Will Mohinder's sister, Shanti, resurface after all these years? MUCH EXCITEMENT!

Got to go - TTYL,

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

No comments: