Saturday 27 September 2008

My Friend Needs Your Help

The title kinda does its job well, doesn't it?

Now, my friend Bridger is writing a story and when we started the story, she needed a name for one of her characters. I came up with Ruben Hirst, which I've had ear-marked as a good character name for a while - she liked it and so it stuck.

But now I've come up with a story idea that I really really love and she's offered me the name back - in return for my own name, Bronte. So now she needs a character name - she just doesn't know what.

The character is supposed to be hot, young, smart, sophisticated, quite rich but ever-so-slightly arrogant. He has burnt caramel coloured hair (her words, not mine) and dark brown eyes.

Any ideas? Let me know via fanfiction PM or via blog,

TTYL,

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

No comments: