Wednesday 24 February 2010

Important News - 'Click' Final Chapter

I owe you guys a MASSIVE apology.

I'm really sorry I haven't updated Click in so long. The chapter has been a long time coming, and I've been so busy this year that my school work just has to take priority. I've written 7,000 words of Click: Chapter 7 so far, and it's only about half-way through.

If you don't know what Click is, it's my Percabeth story! Check it out here :)


And this is where YOU wonderful beans come in.


Do you -

a) Want me to post what I have of Chapter 7 now, and then extend Click to last for eight chapters?

or

b) Wait until I finish the whole of Chapter 7 (I'm not sure when this will be?)

I'd LOVE it if you could get in touch - either by commenting, or through ff.net - to let me know which you'd rather I did. Asap would be AMAZING!

Thank you to all who've stuck with Click, waiting for me to write it. I'm sorry, guys!

Love,
believeinthegods
xxxxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
I'm sorry (and please don't be offended, cuz I'm crazy), but your blog is AMAZING. Literally. The scary thing is that I actually think the exact same things that you did. The twilight thing, the jonas brothers thing, etc. I was looking at the PJO video for The Last Olympian, and then two days later, I found your blog. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you, because at my school, I am literally the only girl who doesn't like Twilight, despises the Jonas Brothers, and loves Percy Jackson.
Sorry if I'm acting all psycho, but its just that I'm really excited. I live in a *cough*nerdy*cough* family, so my parents are always breathing down my neck. I have to delete my web history everytime I leave the computer. But mostly, THANK YOU LIKE HECK for making this blog.
Sorry about this rant. I was just so happy to know that there is someone who doesn't squeal and flap their hands everytime someone says Robert Pancake or whatever his name is.

ps. I share your pain about movie Annabeth. Thats just not right! They KISS in TLO. Shes freaking 22. He's 18. (Really old people in this movie...Grover's 25?!?!)When they film the movie, she'll be 26 and he'll be 22. That's just not right! Aren't they 16 in TLO??

Kara said...

I um... can't decide about the Click thing, but I am totally obsessed with it.

Okay. Okay. I'm making a decision.

Um.

Post what you have now, I think. The suspense is killing me. Dx

claudiasaur said...

since I'm not a patient person i think you should put up chapter seven and extend Click to eight chapters :D ...it's such a creative story! i can't wait any longer haha

Unknown said...

well i just read your whole series today, but i think you should extend to eight chapters :)

i really think you should make you should make it longer than eight chapters, cause its just so darn good!

i would really love it if you extended the story a lot!!!! :)


thankss