Sunday 5 July 2009

Casting Rumours....Again


So, looks like there's been a lot of casting news. This is Joe Pantoliano, who is rumoured to be playing Gabe - he's been in the Matrix, Racing Stripes and played Pan in Hercules (how ironic), and this is what he looks like :)


And this is Dimitri Lekkos, who is rumoured to be playing Apollo - and I have to admit, he does make me giggle a little girlishly *blushes* He's been in...um, very little, to be honest with you - but I like him.



We also have Christie Laing, who is rumoured to be playing an 'Aphrodite Girl' - to be honest, she looks more like the Silena I envisioned. She's been in Scary Movie 4 and Smallville.



And this is Stefanie von Pfetten, who is rumoured to be playing Demeter - she's been in The Call and Battlestar Galactica.



Another Aphrodite girl - Marie Avgeropoulos, apparently, who has been in I Love You, Beth Cooper. She seems quite pouty:



There are also a couple of cops and uncredited class mates - there's this one 'Smart Ass Kid', who I think will be a bully at Camp or School - this is him, his name is Richard Harmon, he's been Smallville as well:



There's also a girl down as 'Pretty Girl' - I wonder who she could be?!

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

No comments: