Friday 10 April 2009

Luke Casting Announced



So, this is Luke - for the movie, anyway. His name is Jake Abel, a relatively unknown young actor. He looks pretty good for Luke from what I can see, if a little baby-faced. But oh well. Seems alright so far.

I'm not sure about Uma Thurman playing Medusa (?) and definitely not sure about Pierce Brosnan. I mean, Chiron is James Bond? Chiron sings in Mamma Mia? Oo-er! Should be..interesting!

The woman who plays the Fury is really scary looking! Look:




Seriously. *shudders* And Sean Bean for Zeus? I love Sean Bean, but this makes me chuckle. A lot. And Poseidon is Kevin McKidd, which I don't agree with - I saw him in Made Of Honour. He was okay. Scottish, though - not too sure how that will work! Poseidon in a kilt? Hmm. Fingers crossed that he will put on an accent - as much as I like the Scottish accent, I have a feeling it might not fit. He's also blonde...which is a little odd. But we'll wait and see.

And rumour as it that they're re-casting Annabeth... Ah. We can dream, I suppose.

TTYL,

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

No comments: