Friday 24 April 2009

Casting Rumours

So, IMDB is saying that Silena and Aphrodite have been cast forr the Lightning Thief movie. And we all know how reliable THEY are...but they were right about Luke, so hey-ho. If it's true, then this is the casting for Silena (I was hoping for dark hair and less of a Disney Channel look, but hey) - her name is Chelan Simmons, and she's been in John Tucker Must Die, Final Destination 3, Good Luck Chuck and Kyle XY - and Smallville. She's also apparently played Lindsay Lohan...but I'll leave that up to you to judge...:



And this is Aphrodite, apparently called Serinda Swan (be wary of the google search, it's got a bit too many indecent images that I was NOT aware of when I searched: this was the only photo without cleavage and...well, you know the drill):



Apparently she's been in Smallville, Supernatural and Psych, whatever that is...

I'm not a big fan, but hey - I'll sit back and see when the movie comes out. And if these are wrong, I'm sorry - just trying to keep you posted!

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

PS. The guy who wrote the screenplay for the Lightning Thief also did Shrek and Shrek 2! And Shrek 3 was crap and he wasn't involved, so maybe it'll be better. I love Shrek 2. I love the music. *dances*

6 comments:

yb9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yb9 said...

hey i was just on google looking for info on the series casue today i finished the demigods files. one of your pictures (i believe it was one of percy) came up and i am curious... are they really makeing a Percy Jackson & the Olympian's movie .. contact me at
evilbannana9000@aim.com i honestly dont think i will be checking this website again i created a blogger purely for the reason to contact you. so i would like it if u helped me out here! (;

PS: dont ask about the user name haha

XiXi said...

You know, I'm really not a huge fan of the casting in general, except for Percy. Annabeth makes me want to strangle myself. I don't expect the filmmakers to transcribe the book exactly, but I think it's horribly disrespectful to mess with it to the extreme they are. It's a children's book, leave the ages the way they're supposed to be. Gah! I think there are a lot of angry fans out there.

Love your fanfics, btw.

Annico4life said...

OMG I SOOOOOOOO AGREE! THE NERVE OF THOSE PEOPLE!

WiseGirl said...

I am soooo dissapointed in the Annabeth casting!!! All my friends say that I would make an awesome Annabeth. :) But I do L-O-V-E the guy playing Percy! Logan Lerman is perfect for the role in my opinion! I really, really hope he's a good actor! I also really like the guy playing Luke (and I have to say, I think he's pretty cute :-] )
For all Percy Jackson fans, Last Olympian came out this past week! So amazing! LONG LIVE PERCABETH!!! I LOVED the ending!

Anonymous said...

So I was reading this and couldn't help myself - Psych is awesome. Really. Their, uh, tagline (?) reads: Fake psychic. Real detectives. And it's awesome.