Thursday 2 October 2008

Ooh....How much I love H/G...

Harry and Ginny are my joint first place all time pairing. Ever. They're on a par with Percy and Annabeth. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

So I've started posting my HG stories on here - it's an awesome Harry and Ginny site, and I'm really excited to be writing there, too! I've posted my Lost and Found story and my new HG story, Reflections, on there, and so far the response has been positive - feel free to check it out.

I heard Rick Riordan is in Britain, but my mum won't let me go see him. Boo hoo. Oh well - I'll try to brainwash him into giving Percabeth a happy ending instead. *must-write-more-detailed-kiss-than-page-203*

TTYL!

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

1 comment:

NotACat said...

I liked both of them: I'd already rated Reflections but I'd forgotten to review Lost and Found so I have done so just now...