Tuesday 21 October 2008

Yey! My birthday!

Doesn't the title say it all? Needless to say that it's the truth. Another year older, and some fabulous presents...all were amazing - especially a thank you to Alice (GottaLoveTheCoffeeBean - check her out on fanfiction.net), because that wallpaper is freaking fabulous!

And I also found something truly amazing. HARRY POTTER CLUEDO, PEOPLE! Seriously. You can play as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville or GINNY, who is, by far the best character. My friend accused me of lesbianism when I said Bonnie Wright was pretty. I just growled at her.

And I really really think you owe it to yourself to watch this beautiful video - I love the song, and the pics are amazing. All credits to its creator, of course - check it out here

TTYL,

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH. So your B Day is on 21 October. Not that I seriously wanted to know, I just took a liking to your blog. You insulted Joe Jonas and everything. I just HATE that guy. So I was psyched.