Wednesday 23 December 2009

Percy Jackson Fanfiction and a Big Fat Christmas Greeting

Okay, so I'm coming up to posting the final chapter of my post-TLO Percabeth fic, Click, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys could check it out!

I also include the soundtrack to the final chapter, if you're interested - not all of these songs will make on it onto the final chapter on ff.net, but here they are, anyway:

Absolute - The Fray
All Time Love - Will Young
Auld Lang Syne - David Francis
Babylon - David Gray
Breakeven - The Script
Broken Strings - James Morrison/Nelly Furtado
Glitter In The Air - Pink
Here With Me - Dido
Hometown Glory - Adele
How To Save A Life - The Fray
I Knew You'd Never Fly - Eye Alaska
Love Is A Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
Out Of Reach - Gabrielle
Said It All - Take That
Set The Fire To The Third Bar - Snow Patrol ft. Cheryl Cole
Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
Where The Story Ends - The Fray

Most of the music up there ^^ is British - but hey, there's a lot to be said for British music, yeah?

Also:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you guys have an amazing Christmas, and thanks to all who follow and read this blog and my stories! I love you guys, and wish you the very best this Christmas and for the New Year.

TTYL,

Love,
believeinthegods
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO! I'm very excited for more click updates!
btw, just making sure you know fanfiction has been weird the last week) but I sent over chapter ten of Diary of a wise girl.

Anonymous said...

Hi! As a Percabeth fan I've really enjoyed your blog, and your story is extremely well written...but I'm on pins and needles waiting for the end! It has sort of left me in a state of anguished limbo. So...get on that! ;)
J