Wednesday 2 September 2009

Scripts for Movie

I know a few of you have been asking about the script for the movie! Well, it seems that the French site that originally posted the script has now removed it, probably due to copyright claims, so I can't help you guys out with posting any atm! If I find more, I'll post it here, but I won't be able to send it to your private e-mail account (I recommend you DON'T put this on your comments (if you already have, please delete this comments) just for your own safety and privacy (you never know which weirdos are reading!), k?)

Back to school *sighs* As always, I'll keep you updated....Stupid no inspiration!!

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

1 comment:

fmride3397 said...

Yeah! There was a script originally posted on a French sight... it was pretty dang difficult to understand, even with a translator... but **shrugs** I'm not even really sure if it was a real script, it was kind of weird.