Friday 7 August 2009

Translation - Script Rumours

IN A SWIMMING POOL - NIGHT

Wooden bleachers surrounding the Olympic size pool. The room is empty. We see the moon reflected in water. A pair of nikes, a Jay-Z t-shirt and iTouch are stacked on the edge of the pool. The camera plunges underwater. At the bottom of it, there are ...

Percy Jackson, aged 17, sitting with legs crossed. His eyes are closed. Her blonde hair long and float around him. He looks peaceful. (don't know what this is about)

Percy: Since I was a kid, I have liked being in water. This is where I think best. Sometimes when I concentrate, I hear a distant voice ... as if someone was trying to guide me, give me a direction ... Weird, huh?

Percy opens the eyes, rises to the surface, fills his lungs with air.



Percy: Probably just water in the brain.

OUTSIDE THE ACADEMY Yancy - DAY

It is located on a large campus in New York. Percy walking alone across campus, dressed like a surfer in Venice Beach, listening to an iPod. His attitude is both tough and cool.

Percy: I'm Percy Jackson. Until a few months ago, I was a student at Yancy Academy. This is the kind of place where parents send their children "disturbed" when nobody else wants.

A fight began between a group of students. Teachers come to end. Percy continued to walk.

IN A ROOM DURING Yancy - LATER - DAY

Mr Brunner, a man of 52 years gives a course for children who would like to be elsewhere. Percy sets his textbook.

Percy: My so-called "troubles" have names rather impressive ...

Percy press the screen and the word "morph" is formed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goshhh!!!
Can you please post the rest? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this! (Even if it isn't real, I'm interested!) E-Mail me if you can! (yenerocker@yahoo.com)

believeinthegods said...

To Anonymous - I'm going to try to translate more of the script, but it's taking a while due to the fact that google translate doesn't always make grammatical sense, so I have to go through it all and re-write parts to make grammatical sense...if I can work out more, I'll post it here, but unfortunately for privacy reasons I'm unable to send the script to you via your private e-mail account. Sorry!
Love,
believeinthegods
xx