Sunday 17 August 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog, Confessions Of A Wandering Mind - where I can share my update news, my beta news and basically have a chat with anybody who happens to stumble across my ramblings.

I'm believeinthegods (you probably guessed), and I'm a fanfiction writer and aspiring journalist. I write mainly for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Maximum Ride and Harry Potter - my favourite being Percy Jackson, by Rick Riordan.

I've published nine stories on the site so far - my most popular story, Battle of my Labyrinth (Percy Jackson), has twenty chapters so far and total of over 32,000 hits! My most recent story is a collection of Percabeth oneshots entitled With Or Without You, which is probably my favourite story that I write.

It's here, on this quaint little blog, that I'll share the news and views I happen to dream up, and all the fanfiction alerts I'd like to broadcast to the universe!

I hope you enjoy it here - pop back whenever you feel the need; leave a comment, let me know your thoughts and opinions. Have a great day, doing whatever you're doing.

Love,
believeinthegods
xx

3 comments:

Mer said...

Heyy! So cool that you've started a blog! Look forward to reading it soon :D (I'm soaking wet from a pool party so I hope I don't fry the keyboard). And I LOVE your stories btw!

xoxo
Crayola Markers

Anonymous said...

I love this sooooooooooo much, hey if you find more of those little things with percy and annabeth then put them on there cuz i absolutly love them!! Hey if you Find any info about the auditions then leave me a comment at tmcluvbear.blogspot.com kk thanks luv da blogg kk bye

Vanessa said...

Hay, how did u get that cool background? I'd like to use that for my blog...